Forever Young

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

So, this is a video of the series "Sons of Anarchy". I've just made it because of this great song that was played at the end of "The sleep of babies". I've added a few screencaps I've made during watching the season online.

Yeah, they're all about Jax. I'm sorry, but I've to admit that I've a crush on Charlie... that's why i started watching the series. And I'm very, very greatful for that! i LOVE it!

The song is sung by Audra Mae and originally written by Bob Dylan. I've recorded it from the series, so there are background-noises and I don't even know if it's the complete version... sorry. Lets hope she'll put it onto her myspace-page soon... :)

source:AragornSparrow

0 comments:

About This Blog

WE need to put something informational here.

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP