Sons Of Anarchy

>> Wednesday, December 2, 2009

May I just say, I hope Kurt Sutter and everyone involved in the writing of this show, the direction, the cinematography...receives every accolade aquireable at the awards this year. I have never been so interested in a show that I could watch each episode over and over again. Thank goodness FX shows encore presentations throughout the week!

Since this show began, I have been totally hooked. I have decided to write this blog as I go back and watch each episode of season one, then season two, and hopefully, even though the wait will be excruciatingly long, I will get to write about season three as it happens.......

So in the mean time, anbody out there who wants to gab about the best show on television, feel free. I'll be here ready to add my two cents.....

0 comments:

About This Blog

WE need to put something informational here.

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP